Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick Outfit Of The Day!



Hey guys! I'm bored and trying to procrastinate and not do homework so I thought that I would do a quick outift of the day for you! I'm going to try posting more on my blog, so follow it! You don't need a blogspot to follow, just use your regular email address!

Ok, so for ONCE, I'm wearing jeans!!! These jeans are one of
the few that are a pretty almost-ish perfect fit for me! They're just regular bootcut (Reese) in the darkest blue shade I think from Delia's!
As for the shirt, it's also from Delia's. My mom got it on sale for 12 bucks! =] And since it's like a scoop neck, I just wore a white tank under it. I've had that for a loooong time, so I don't exactly remember when I got it, but I THINK it's from Limited Too lol. (Now known as Justice)
Thanks for visiting guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment